- Sam Bowne, for his precious presentations about Information Security and Ethical Hacking
I'm using in my information security classes.
- Open Security Training, for supporting the Infosec community consistently.
- Security for Arabs, for spreading the information security awareness in Arabic for our Arab Countries.
- Jordan Information Security and Digital Forensic Research Group, for being the first InfoSec and DFIR research group in Jordan.
- Linux for Arabs, for spreading the open source, and especially Linux spirit in Arabic for our Arab Countries.